Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Travel to Osaka!

 Today, I want to write about traveling to Osaka.

 From October 1st to 3rd, I went to Osaka trip with my boyfriend. We use Shinkansen. Shinkansen runs so high speed! I used it for the first time, so I was really exiting. First day, we arrived there afternoon. We went to the hotel and checked in. We were so tired, so we took a walk street, did shopping....we took it easy that day.

 Second day, we went to Universal Studios Japan! I really had looked forward to go there! I love Snoopy, Elmo, ... a lot of character. My boyfriend hate crowd of people, but he enjoyed together. I was very happy! The only thing is that this day was so cold....

 Final day, we went to shopping! I bought souvenirs for my friends and family. For my mother, I bought handkerchief on Moomin. For my niece and nephew, I bought Moomin candy. Well, so I bought Moomin goods! I was really happy....!!!

 I want to go to Osaka again. That day, with my boyfriend, too!

[176 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment