Wednesday, January 21, 2015

BR 2-17: Who Wants To Be A Star? (Margaret Iggurden, Julia Allen, 1989)



"She wants to be happy"

Tina Daniels is a famous TV star. Her mother has grand plans for her, but Tina is unhappy. She wants to get away from it all, and she 'disappears' to the countryside to learn another way of life.

In my life, I have escape day when I wanted to get away from the fact. First escape day is first leaving home. I didn't study sooooooooo much!! So, I got away from my home.... Next escape day is when I studied for the entrance examination. I was really tired, so I got away from home and cram school only one day. Recently, when I found letters by my boyfriend for before girlfriend. I was really shock... and really bad.....and really angry. Like this, people maybe have a escape day.

[143 words]
Reference

Iggurden, Margaret / Allen, Julia (1989). "Who Wants To Be A Star?" London, England; Pearson Education Limited.

No comments:

Post a Comment