Tuesday, January 20, 2015

TH 2-03: My favorite animal (2014.09.20)





Today, I talk about my favorite animal. I have two favorite animals. I introduce these animals. The first animal is Lion. Lion is very cool and powerful. I feel safe by their strength. Also, they have not only power but geniality. For example, they never kill other animals in vain. I like Lion! The second animal is Polar Bear. I like Polar Bear very much because he is very patient. When I watched TV's document program of Polar Bear before, I could know first time they weren't able to eat foods for three months at child care. I was amazingly! I feel zest of living. I like Polar Bear very much! In the future, I want to marry powerful, gentle, and patient person like Lion and Polar Bear.
[130 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment