Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Reviews of sports presentations

Today, I'm going to write about presentation's reviews. In my speaking class, I and other classmates researched about each sports. I will write five person's reviews.

I heard Ruka's presentation for lunch time in January 13th, at bakery. Her presentation is about Paintball. I knew that sports for the first time, so her presentation was so interesting. In history of Paintball, Ruca said it cames from a farmer's bit inspiration. I was happy to know this sport's tool. I thought she researched so deeply. However, in her presentation slide, there are too long sentence, so she should make easily slide.

Next, I heard Seina's presentation for 3rd recess time in January 15th, at library. Her presentation is about Roller Derby. I knew that sports for the first time like same Ruka's presentation. Her presentation was easy to understand about that sport. I was really interested in Rules. It was so simple, but I thought the sport maybe difficult. Her presentation was so good, but if she makes her voice louder, I will be able to understand more easily.

Next, I heard Yuka's presentation for 3rd recess time in January 15th, at library. Her presentation is about Decathlon. I was interested in this comment, "The winner is called 'the king of athlete'". I was amazing! I was very interesting. Also, her presentation told details, so I could understand as soon as. I think that player were very strong both body and mind in this sport. Her research was very good, but I wanted to know famous player in this sport.

Next, I heard Karin's presentation for lunch time in January 15th at 1246. Her presentation is about Lacrosse. I already know about Lacrosse, but I didn't know rules or history. She taught me details in Lacrosse. I was interested in that Lacrosse has 3 kinds mainly. Her presentation was so good, but if she makes her voice louder, I will be able to understand more easily.

The last, I heard Miri's presentation for 3rd recess time in January 15th at library. Her presentation is about fencing. I knew fencing has long history for the first time by her presentation. Also, her speaking was so nice. She could speak fluently. I wanted to speak fluently like her. However, her presentation was shorter than other person. So, if she speaks a more time, her presentation was perfect!

[494 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment