Wednesday, January 21, 2015

TH 2-12: My favorite character (2014.11.04)



Today, I talk about my favorite character. My favorite character is Moomin. Moomin is really cute. So, I want to introduce about Moomin. At first, Moomin was born in Finland. Moomin’s writer is Tove Jansson. She wrote Moomin in 1914,100 years ago for the first time. Moomin series have long history. In Moomin’s story, there are a lot of various character. First, main character is Moomin troll. And, his father and mother. Also, he has a very cut girlfriend, the Snork Maiden. In addition, Moomin has many friends, and they are so unique. First, his best friends is Snufkin, Little My, and Sniff. They are very good friends, so they often have adventures together. I think that the view of the world in Moomin is just not young world, so this world is very adult. For reason I think so, there are severe story in fairy tail. For example, when Moomin said whining, his family and best friends admonished, “It is your responsibility”. I think that adult person should see Moomin animation or read Moomin story that is why adult. 
[180 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment