Wednesday, January 21, 2015

The shopping last sunday

Last Sunday, January 18 in 2015, I went to shopping  at Yume-Town Hamasen with my boyfriend. That day, I want to get shoes and a notebook. The shoes which I want is sporty shoes. For example, NIKE, adidas, or Reaabock. Recently, sports shoes is be trend for young fashion. However, if I bought popular shoes, my got shoes will become same things for other person. I didn't want to get same things with other person's. I needed to chose special shoes. Also, my notebook in 2014 was pop, so in this year, I want to get calm color notebook. In 2015, my purpose is to be adult!

In Yume-Town Hamasen, there are a lot of people. Almost shops were hold sale. A lot of goods  and items became low cost. First, I went to go to ABC mart to buy sports shoes. There are a lot of shoes, but I couldn't find best shoes for me at first. However, suddenly, my best shoes appeared. My boyfriend takes me it. He said "How do you think about it?" The shoes is made by NIKE. Just once I looked, I love it. The shoes' color and Form and price, all of the shoes makes me happy and exiting! The shoes was 6,000 yen. It was so cheep. I was very happy. Thank you for taking, my darling!haha



Next, I went to Book Shop, Kinokuniya, to find new notebook. There were various notebooks. For example, Business notebook, popular character notebooks, or fairy notebooks. In there either, I couldn’t find my best notebook. Then, my boyfriend took me the notebook. He said “How do you think about it?” His bring notebook was very calm color, brown color. Also, the face of it was so pretty Banbi. This Banbi is so cute, but this notebook have adultic atmosphere. Just once I looked, I love it, and I decided to buy it! This notebook is 2,200 yen. It was high cost.. However, I bought it to make my life in 2015 happy by this notebook. I satisfied very much!

After I got my best things, we went on shopping. I got present for my friend, and my boyfriend gave me stockings. He was very kind. Also, he had god of looking the best for me. I think that “Thank you my darling!” Next time, I want to find his best thing.
[395 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment