Wednesday, January 21, 2015

TH 2-13: My favorite view (2014.11.16)


Today, I’m going to write about my favorite view. My favorite view is “Mt. Unzen”. In Kawachi where is my hometown, there are mikan farms. Mikan farma were along slope of mountain, so after I go to mikan farm, I could see a great view. My parents are mikan farmer, so they always see this view. I think they maybe get tired because they keep look same view all day, but they say “No.” My parents said, “The view is changing every time, everyday just like person’s face. Same view is never.” I really amazed. I feel view is living? It is very unbelievable just dream. However, actually, the view is really changing every moment. Mt. Unzen has a lot of various face. In this face, I like when there are clouds just like a robe of feathers around the mountain. It is very mysterious, so it is so beautiful. I love this view. 
[154 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment