Tuesday, January 20, 2015

BR 2-09: The Planets In Our Solar System (Flanklyn M. Branley, 1981)


"Earth is the most important planet to you"

Today's world solar system is advancing. Especially, Japanese technology is very advanced. I think people will go to other planet in the future.

When I was child, my dream was to be a astronaut. This cause was to want to go to the moon like Sailor Moon. I love Sailor Moon. This comic is just fiction, but I think that this dream is very important.

The reason which people wish for other planet is just dream like me. Just dream is not just dream. Maybe, in near the future, with progressing technology more and more, we will be able to get dream.

[110 words]

Reference

M. Branley, Flanklyn (1981). "The Planets In Our Solar System". London, England; Harper Collins.

No comments:

Post a Comment