Wednesday, January 21, 2015

TH 2-06: My favorite Autumn food (2014.09.27)



Today, I was given “” Matsutake mushroom” by my uncle. I didn’t have it very well, so I was lucky! “Matsutake mushroom” is very expensive. It is valuable for me. My mother cooked “Matsutake mushroom rice” and “Matsutake soup”. I was glad to eat it very much! “Matsutake” was special smell and good taste. I really love it. Also, I considered other menu of "Matsutake". I have 3 ideas. The first menu idea is "Matsutake gratin". I think "Mastutake" matched with cheese. The second menu idea is "Matsutake Pasta". I think it's good to season with soy sauce like Japanese-style pasta. The last idea is "Matsutake Hamburg steak". If I mixed with mincemeat and finely chopped "Matsutake", it's going to be better taste. I’m going to try to cook these menus some time. I want to eat a lot of “Matsutake”!

[141 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment