Wednesday, January 21, 2015

New year drinking!

January 13, in 2015, I went to new year drinking with my friends and teacher. From December the last year, we planed this new year drinking! I looked forward to this event! 

At 6:00 pm, we met each other, and we went to Izakaya. Member of new years drinking are Rico Edagawa, Shunro Miyama, and Ms.Matsushima. I like them very much, so I decided to hold this event. However, actually, Shunro-san planed everything. Thank you very much!

After we arrived the izakaya, we had a lot of dishes!!! I was really like a pig.... However, the communication with them was very nice for me. We talk with various things. I was so exiting, and I satisfied to exchange opinions each other. By exchanging opinions, I could grow up a little bit!

After 1st term drinking, Ms. Matsushima went to back home. I and other people wanted to go to 2nd term drinking, but I had to go home…. I was really sad. Next time, I will have to go to 2nd term drinking!

I enjoyed very much. I’m going to plan next drinking fromnow!
[184 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment