Tuesday, January 20, 2015

BR 2-03: Down Comes The Rain (Franklyn M. Branley, 1983)


"After rain comes down, the sun comes out and dries the puddles."


By reading this book, I remembered that I thought clouds was cotton candy when I was younger. Of course, all clouds are made of billions of tiny drops of water. Then, how these do clouds make? Inside of this book, there are the answers. The heat from the sun has turned it into water vapor. It has evaporated. Eventually, this moisture in the air condenses to form new clouds. 

When I was child, I told that rain is the God's tears by my grandmother. After I knew rain system, I feel her words is romantic. So, I like her thought better than fact. 

[115 words]


Reference

M. Branley, Franklyn (1983). "Down Comes The Rain". London, England; Harper Collins Publishers.

No comments:

Post a Comment