Wednesday, January 21, 2015

My new year

Today, I’m going to write about my new year’s event.

2015.01.01
Happy new year!
I woke up at 8 o’clock, and I was greeting my family. I said, “Happy new year. I wish you all the best for this year.” I ate “Osechi” made with my mother with my family. Also, I had a libation. After breakfast, I slept with my mother and father until afternoon. I was so happy. In the afternoon, my sister and her children came to my home. I played niece and nephew, and I did Tako-Age for the first time. I enjoyed very much! In the evening, I went to Tsutaya because I worked part time job. I was really tired, but I could get Otoshidama from company. I was lucky!

2015.01.02
I woke up 9 o’clock this day. I was really balmy, so I sleep all day….from afternoon, I went to my boyfriend’s home, and I said “Happy new year. I wish you all the best for this year.” He said me “Happy new year”. We spent bland. Also, in this day, I stayed at his home. I was really happy to stay together.

2015.01.03
Today, from 5:00pm, the new year’s greeting with my family and relations hold in my home. There were a lot of gorgeous dishes. I ate a lot of food and drink! Also, my sister’s children and cousin’s children is 10 children incruding baby. It was so cheerfully, but I enjoyed this event. After event, I went to my best friend’s house, and I said “Happy new year. I wish you all the best for this year.”

2015.01.04
This day, I went to my boyfriend’s parent’s home. I was really nervous then. We went there for 2 hours. At last, I met his mother and sister, and I said “Happy new year. I wish you all the best for this year.” They were very kind for me, so I was so happy. Also, I could met his pet, Love-chan. Love-chan is a dachshund. She was very very cute! I want to play again.

From January 1st to 4th,
I said a lot of “Happy new year. I wish you all the best for this year.” My new year is so good.
[371 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment