Wednesday, January 21, 2015

TH 2-07: My favorite game (2014.10.05)

Today, I'm going to write about my favorite game. Today, I went to the game center with my boyfriends. I and he like UFO catcher very much. UFO catcher is crane game. There are easy game and difficult game. My boyfriend is good at playing that game. He gives me a lot of toys from UFO catcher. In this time, we tried the UFO catcher of "Cardcaptor Sakura (Cardcaptors)". If we succeed it, we can get figure of Sakura. I love Cardcaptor Sakura, so I wanted it very much!!! UFO catcher costs 100 yen at one time. First time, he couldn't get it easily. The UFO catcher was so difficult. However, he tried to play as hard as he could. At last, after he spent the total 1500 yen, he got it! I was really glad very much. The figure which my boyfriend gave me is new treasure for me.

[150 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment