Wednesday, January 21, 2015

TH 2-09: My favorite restaurant (2014.10.19)


Today, I talk about my favorite restaurant. I have three favorite restaurants, so I’m going to introduce about them. First restaurant, it’s “Yakitori Ken-chan”. The restaurant is located in Shinmachi, Kumamoto city. I really love its Yakitori. They are very delicious. Also, the restaurant’s owner called Ken-chan is very kind. If people go there, they will like him. Next, second restaurant, it’s “Shishiou”. The restaurant is Chinese food restaurant. It’s located in Suya, Koushi city. In there, my favorite menu is ramen! Their ramen is very special flavor. It’s pork ramen, but it’s so light taste. I really love it. The last restaurant, it’s “HOIRO”. The restaurant is located in Kamitori, Kumamoto city. The restaurant is very small shop, so almost people may be not able to see it. However, its menu is very massive. In relaxed atmosphere, I can have delicious dishes. It’s so happy for me!
[148 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment