Tuesday, January 20, 2015

BR 2-04: The Shoemaker and the Elves (Sue Arengo, 2000)


"They put on the new clothes and they dance. Dance, dance, dance!"

I read this book for the first time when I was in hospital. That day, I was always lonely. However, my older sister gave me this book. I had loved this book because my lonely heart made me fluffy by this story. This story was that goodwill make other person happy so I read this book again and again.

By this book, we can learn that goodwill makes goodwill and happy. Also, we can learn that effort never goes unrewarded. I think that people should effort with their goodwill for making somebody or themselves happy.
[107 words]

Reference

Arengo, Sue (2000). "The Shoemaker and the Elves". London, England; Oxford University Press.

No comments:

Post a Comment