Wednesday, January 21, 2015

TH 2-15: My famiry (2014.11.30)



Today, I’m going to write about my family. My family is the most important for me, so I will talk about for reasons and introduce about my family. My family is 5 people including me. My father, mother, older sister, older brother and me. My parents is mikan famer. They are hard worker very much. Also, my sister and my brother is so smart person. I really respect them. My sister and brother make own family. My sister has 3 children. They are my niece and nephews. I love them. Also, my brother married at May 31 in this year. His wife is so beautiful. I think I want to be like her. For reason why I think that my family is the most important, they are my everything. My family make me happy, and they teach me a lot of things for my life, for example, manners, moral….and sometimes they scold me with love. I think I was be able to grow up for bringing up by them. My family is the most favorite people in the world.
[179 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment