Wednesday, January 21, 2015

BR 2-18: Zipping, Zapping, Zooming Bats (Ann Earle,1995)


"When the sun goes down, bats come out to hunt"

Bats sleep all day, then zip and zoom through the darkness as they hunt. But bats won't hurt you-they hunt at night because that's when their favorite insects are easiest to catch. 

I don't like bats. Also, I don't like insects. I have reason. When I was 8 years old, I usually went to potholing with my friends. I didn't know that there are bats there. However, suddenly, a lot of bats appeared in front of me. I was so scary, so I cried. From that, I became to hate bats.

However, I think about that day now, so I harmed their living space then. I feel that bats saved their living space and their family.
[136 words]

Reference

Earle, Ann (1995). "Zipping, Zapping, Zooming Bats" London, England; Harper Collins.

No comments:

Post a Comment