Tuesday, January 20, 2015

BR 2-08: Halloween (Margaret Lo, 2003)


"Trick or Treat!"

Halloween is may be rooted in Celtic Christianity. This event's purpose was cerebration of harvest in autumn and to cast out evil spirits. However, today's event is cosplay festival in Japan. A lot of people wear unique fashion. 

I joined Halloween party for the first time when I was a 2nd grade in junior high school. My English teacher hold Halloween party in my class. I wore headband of evil's horn. I really enjoyed this event. My friends was very happy too.

I like this event, but I hadn't know this event's purpose. After I read this book, I changed my thought about Halloween. When I join this event for the next time, I want to pray for these cerebration. 
[123 words]


Reference

Lo, Margaret (2003). "Halloween". London, England; Penguin Books.

No comments:

Post a Comment