Wednesday, January 21, 2015

TH 2-11: My favorite travel (2014.11.01)


Today, I talk about my favorite travel. My favorite travel is to go to Osaka in October 1st to 3rd. I went there with my boyfriend. We visited Osaka for the first time. We considered about this travel in this summer. In this summer, the temperature was bad, so we couldn’t enjoy greatly. Then, we wanted to enjoy fully in this autumn, so we planed this travel! For me, Osaka was very lively and active city. At first, I was hard to catch Osaka-ben (Osaka dialect), but I gradually got to enjoy it because I felt to visit foreign country. Also, we went to Universal Studio Japan for the first time too. I love USJ! I like USJ’s characters! However, my boyfriend was very tired because he was hate crowd of people. I thought now he was so hard, but he kept me company with patience. I was sorry, but I was glad for his kindness. This travel is good experience for me. I want to go there again!
[169 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment