Wednesday, January 21, 2015

TH 2-08: My favorite autumn event (2014.10.11)


Today, I'm going to write about my favorite autumn event. My favorite autumn event is "Mizuakari (Water Light)". The event is held in Autumn every year from 2004. This year, 11th event was held at around Kumamoto castle, October 11. If you go to the event, you will be able to see a lot of beautiful lights. I really looked forward to go to the event in this year. At event site, there are a lot of people. At first, I couldn't see clearly but I thought other people became to be happy by seeing water light. I was more and more pleasure. At last, I could see water light in the front row. I was impressed for a lot of beautiful lights. I was happy, too. I think this event is nice thing because this event can impress a lot of people, and Kumamoto becomes activated more and more by this event. My favorite autumn event is so great.


[160 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment