Tuesday, January 20, 2015

BR 2-10: Big Tracks, Little Tracks - Following Animal Prints (Millicent E. Selsam, 1995)



"Tracks are good clues for a nature detective" 

I think animal tracks are very interesting. Our tracks are almost shoes tracks, but animals tracks have a lot of forms each animals. For example, 4 fingers, triangle form, or round form.

When I slept in the afternoon at veranda some day, suddenly I waked up, unique tracks left something on my T-shirts. This tracks was very small. Also, this was three lines. I was so amazing. After that, I asked my father, he says, "This tracks is a sparrow's tracks." I knew  sparrow's tracks for the first time.

Track form of animals is their identity, I think. Their tracks have various individuality. I want to pay attention next time if I find animal's tracks.
[123 words]

Reference

E. Selsam, Millicent (1995). "Big Tracks and Little Tracks - Following Animal Prints". London, England; Harper Collins.

No comments:

Post a Comment