Wednesday, January 21, 2015

TH 2-14: My best friends (2014.11.21)


Today, I’m going to write about my best friends. I have two best friends. I will introduce about them. My best friends are Matsu and Yoshikawa. They are friends from our childhood, so we have been friends for 15 years and more over. Matsu is cool woman. She is good at art, so she always get award of art contest. Also, she is reliance very much. I always talk my troubles, for example, about my boyfriend, relationships in school, or my family…and more. She hears my talking and gives me advices. I love her, so I’m not able to live without her. Yoshikawa is so healing girl. She doesn’t talk a lot of, but she received all of me. Also, she and I are similar, so we can get along together. In the future, if we can’t meet sometimes, but I believe that our bounds of friendship never cut well. I love them. They are my treasures.
[157 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment