Thursday, May 15, 2014

Essay1-02a: University Life

I'm going to talk about my university life. I'm going to KGU now. I enjoyed my university life. I'm having many interesting experience, for example, studying, friends, part- time jobs, and the other.

First, I have a lot of classes. For example, American literature history, Western art history, and other classes. I like American literature. I have this class on Friday. In this class, I can know many popular writers in America. I learned about Edgar Allan Poe, Herman Melville, and more. It was interesting for me. I wanted to read their stories. Most interest story is "Moby-Dick" by Herman Melville. I'm going to read this story in this summer.

Also, I got a lot of friends in this university. I always stay with 7 members. They help me about a lot of things. For example, they give me advises of homework. I'm thankful for them. My friends are very funny and kind, so my university life is able to be happy! I love them very much.

Next, I will talk about bakery and canteen. My university's bakery is very popular. The bakery's breads are so delicious, so students likes them. If I want to eat my favorite bread, I must go there earlier than other students. Otherwise, I can't eat my favorite food, because this bakery's breads are all sold out as soon as. I have to fight in bakery to eat delicious breads, but I like my university's bakery. Also, canteen is very popular for students, too. My favorite menu is curry and rice. It's very good taste! As with bakery, if we want to have a lunch in canteen, we should go in such a hurry because the seats were all taken by a lot of students.

Thus, I'm enjoying university life very well. I want to experience various things there. I love KGU!
[307 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment