Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Go to shopping!

Today, I'm talking about last Saturday.

Last Saturday, 24 May, I went to shopping with my mother. I woke up at 7:00 AM. It was so early! Because I was very looking forward to go to shopping with my mother. This day, we went to shopping mall Kurea. This shopping mall is so big! So, our shopping is always very long. However, we had purpose, so we got thing I wanted as soon. I got cute short-sleeved blouse and white sandals. It was so cute!!! I like these new items very much♪


After 12 o'clock, we met my sister and her 3 children, my niece, my nephew. They were very cute for me, but I couldn't do shopping after they came, because they were very cheerful, so I had to take care of them. First, they were very hungry, so we went to food area. We ate Udon, rice ball, and ice cream. Next, we went to buy my sister's close and my niece's close. My sister bought sweet blouse. Also, my niece had bought cute one-piece dress and shoes. They were satisfied very much. My nephew had bought a polo shirt. He looked to be so happy. 


At 4:00 PM, we were so tired, so we went back home!  

I enjoyed shopping very much!!!!

[216 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment