Thursday, May 1, 2014

Golden week plan


Today, I'm going to talk about my golden week plans. I have three plans in golden week.


First plan, I'm going to stay with my boyfriend. Golden week is 4 days. I spend with him for three days! I will be like a runaway girl. I'm going to do a lot of things with him. For example, we should do house cleaning, changing of clothes, and more over! I look forward to it!


Second plan, I’m going to go to Mt.Tawara. I have wanted to go there since I’m a high school student. Then, I heard about Mt.Tawara from my friend who was from Kengun. She has went there many times. When I hear it, I want to go there very much!!! In this Golden week, I’m able to go there! I’m going to go there with my boyfriend. Also, I will see stars too. It is very romantic! I’m looking forward to do them!


Finally, I’m going to go to Saga! I will meet my best friend in Saga. I want to do a lot of things with my friend. First, we go to Tosu Outlet Mall, and we want to do shopping! I’m going to buy a lot of clothes. Next, we will do Takoyaki party! I’m good at making Takoyaki! My friend is good at making flavor! We are good at do it. Other things, we have a lot of things we want to do! However, we have only 2 days, so we will plan next time.


I’m looking forward to Golden week! I’m going to enjoy it.

[261 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment