Friday, May 16, 2014

My golden week!!!!!

Today, I'm going to talk about my golden week!

Before golden week, I planed three things for good days. However, these plans were not very well.


First day, I went to my boyfriend's house to stay for golden week. In the afternoon, we went to Kumamoto Zoo. There were a lot of people, because the event was held there. For example, many kids, families, and foreigners. We saw many animals, elephants, lion, hippopotamus, and other animals. I was very happy!

Second day, we planed to go to Mt. Tawara. So, we prepared for it. We bought ground seat, made Obento, etc. Also, we wanted to do toy sparkler, so we bought a lot of them. However, in the afternoon, it was getting dark by the clouds. I the night, we couldn't watch stars, so our plan stopped, but we did toy sparkler then.


Third day, It was rainy day... We couldn't go outdoor, so we changed our plan! We decided to clean the room! My boyfriend cleaned bath room and toilet. I cleaned bed room and kitchen. We did cleaning for 3 hours! So, his house became very clean. In the afternoon, we went to home center, and we bought new quilt cover because quilt cover is too old. New cover is so stylish. This day, I couldn't go to somewhere, but I stay fulfilling day.




The last day, we woke up at 6:00 AM to go to LAWSON. Now Rirakkuma fair held at LAWSON, and we could get Korirakkuma china bowl in May 6th. So, I wanted to get it! By going there early time, we could get it. In the afternoon, we go on a mini picnic. We watched curious plants. We had never seen it. We felt very fortunate.


In this golden week, I could stay with my boyfriend. Also, I experienced a lot of splendid things. I was so comfortable, and I enjoyed very much.


It was good week for me!


[325 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment