Thursday, May 29, 2014

Supporting Japan Soccer team!

Last Tuesday, 27 May, I watched the soccer game at TV. The game was practice game. Japan National Team competed with Cyprus National Team yesterday. Because of this, Japan National Team will meet Greece National Team in World Cup, so they met Cyprus like Greece play style.

I love soccer. I was looking forward to watch this match! So, I went back home as soon as I finished my classes. I supported Japan with my father. He loves soccer, too. We watched the game with eating snacks and drinks.

This game was so exciting. However, Japan National Team got only 1 point. I wanted to get more points! I thought Japan National Team had to need scoring. They had good defending style, individual play by themselves. So, they should get points after they demonstrate these good abilities.

Last Tuesday's game, Uchida got goal! He overcame a serious injury. I thought he was great! I want to get goal in World Cup! Of course, I hope to get goal by all member.

I'm looking forward to start World Cup in Brazil.


[180 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment