Friday, May 16, 2014

About My treasure

I have a niece and two nephew. They are my older sister's children.

Today, I'm going to talk about my niece and nephew.

My niece name is Aoi. She is 5 years old now. She is so bright child, because she can read and write hiragana and katakana. In addition, she can read Kanji, too. I hope for her future. Also, she likes musical! She always sing or dance. It's very cute! Now, she is absorbed "Frozen". Her singing "Let it go" is best cover song.



Next, I talk about two nephew. My nephew is Wataru and Asahi.
Wataru is 3 years old now. He is very boisterous. I think he is like Crayon Shin-chan. However, he is very brave boy! His dream is to be a hero like Kamen Rider. He often say "I want to give it to the bad fellow!" I wish his dream comes true.
The last, about the most youngest nephew. His name is Asahi.
He is 6 months old now. He couldn't speak words, but he shows his feelings by smile, crying, and other gesture. I'm really interested in what he has strong will and argument. I hope he grows up healthy!



They are treasure for me. I love them!
[206 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment