Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Essay 1-01a: Letter to a host family

Hi! Nice to meet you. My name is Akino.

I'm going to stay with you this summer. For this time, I will introduce my self and ask questions.

I'm from kumamoto in Japan. My home town is Kawachi. The special product is mikan, so I like mikan very much. Also, in Kawachi, there is beautiful nature. Therefore, I love nature so much

Next, I'll introduce my family. I have four four members in my families, my father, mother, older sister, and older brother. My father is a very strong man. He is well-muscled. I love him, and I think that I want to get married to someone like him. My mother is cute. She was a very sunny disposition. Also, my sister is such a hard worker. My brother is very gentlemanly. I love and respect them. I hope to become part of a happy family like my family.

Since I told you about my family, I'll tell you myself character. I'm basically positive, and I'm cheerful. I'm given to saying, "You're smile is so good." I always keep my smile in mind because I want to make my friends, my family, and other persons smile and feel happy. Therefor, the most attractive feature for me of a person is a dimple.

About eating, anything is fine, but I'm not good at both pickles and raisins. Of course I'm going to try to eat them. However, if you don't mind, please keep this in mind.

Finally, I'll tell you my wish in this summer. I hope to be able to grow up with you. Also, there is some things. I want to do there with you, for example, going a tourist spots, playing sports together, and other things. I'm looking forward to meeting you very much. Thank you.
                                                                                                           From Akino

[300 words]

8 comments:

  1. Your family looks so happy and you have many wonderful memories about your families! What is your favorite person in your family?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for, Takahiro. I can't decide favorite person in my family. I love entire family.

      Delete
  2. Your blog is so fun, and I became to be happy. Will you make many people happy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading, Seina!
      Of cause, I can make everyone happy! You, too?

      Delete
  3. I think your smile is very nice, too!
    I want to eat Hassaku Orange! Can I eat it in your hometown?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading, Rina!
      I love your smile, style, and face!
      Hassaku.... please come in my hometown and eat it.

      Delete
  4. Hello! It is very nice letter. I could know about you in detail. I love Akino. Do you love me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading, Ume-Shan.
      I love you, of cause!

      Delete