Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Journal H


              Today, I will introduce two interesting goods. These goods are very innovative and religiously. Please listen to me.

           At first, the item is that I want to recommend for Senior Citizen. It is “Sun Odor”. I think that most of Senior Citizen is frail, so many life works are difficult for them. For example, hanging out the washing to dry, or walking with their pets. Therefore, I hit on “Sun Odor”! As the name itself suggests, this item serves for sunlight. When you are going to hang out the washing to dry, try to use this odor. All you have to do is perfume the washing. The next moment, the laundry is going to dry well. Also, when you are going to walk with your pets, please use this odor. You will feel get drenched in sunlight. “Sun Odor” is going to make your life more comfortable.

           Next goods, I want to recommend for Clown. It is “Toy Odor”! This item is able to change all thing into toy. For example, if you want to use ball, so you perfume a small stone by the roadside, the stone change into ball! Clown use a lot of toys for their performance, so they have to carry them. I feel that it is terrible. I want to reduce the burden for Clown. Also, I think that they can move more easily and entertain more other children. If you use this item, you will be more wonderful clown! “Toy Odor” will make your work more efficient, and make your performance more exciting.

1 comment:

  1. Journals G and H were due in December. Please pay attention to due dates and my emails.

    0 APs.

    Mr. W.

    ReplyDelete