Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Last Wednesday



Im going to talk about my last Wednesday.


Last Wednesday, I had writing class. I was tensed then, because the class was first class in second grade and I met Mr. Beaufait first time. I was worried about class content, classmates, and a lot of homework. However, my classmates were very square and lively. I thought this class would be very interesting. Moreover, my class homework is writing blogs and book revue, and doing typing homework. All things arent very difficult, so I will do my homework systematically.


After writing class, I went to Gakusyoku. I ate curry and rice with my friend there. My menu is Ontama curry. Onsen-tamago was on the curry. My friend ate rice with hashed meat. These were very delicious. I was satisfied.


After lunch, I went to my boyfriends house. He went to work, so I didnt meet him. However, I did a lot of things, for example, drying the washing and futon in the sun, cleaning his room, and making dinner for him. I was very busy. Dinner menu was fried rice noodles, radish salad, and miso soup. These were his favorite dishes. I made them while imagining his having happy. After I finished my job for him, I went to my home.


On the evening of that day, he called me. Then, he said to me, These dishes are very delicious. Im really happy! I was really glad by his words.


Last Wednesday was unmixed blessing day!

[257 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment