Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Music I love


Today, I’m going to talk my favorite singer. My Most favorite singer is Eric Clapton. I knew him when I was 9 years old. My father was listened to me. My father likes him too. When I listen to his song first time, I entered hospital because I had to have an operation of the throat. I was very boring then, so my father gave me Clapton's song. First time listening, I listened to "Change the World". I was attracted this song only once listening.


After that, I came to listen to a lot of Clapton’s songs. For example, when I want to be more high tension, I always listen to “Layla.” When I study hard before examination, I often listen to “Bell Bottom Blue.” For the reason, I can concentrate on study by listening to this song. Also, I want to listen to “Tears in Heaven”, when I had a terrible quarrel with my father. I think I‘m going to forgive him by the song. In this way, Clapton’s songs involve me not only good feelings but also bad feelings.


Also, I was interested in English by his songs. I tried to understand lyrics and sing his songs. Therefore, I became to study English. His song’s words are easy to understand, and a lot of songs are grammatical, so I can study English easier.


I love Eric Clapton in all means. He makes me happy. Also, he gave me an opportunity having interest for English. I thanks to him.


My best song is “Change the World.” In this song, there is my best lyrics.
“That I can change the world
I would be the sunlight in your universe
You would think my love was really something good
Baby if I could change the world”

[316 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment