Wednesday, April 16, 2014

My part-time job


Today, I will talk about my part-time job.



I have a part-time job in LAWSON. I usually work there three times a week, Monday, Tuesday, and Saturday. Monday and Tuesday, I always work six o'clock to nine o'clock, because I have my class from ten forty. Therefore, I have free time on Monday and Tuesday in the morning. Saturday, I usually work six o’clock to twelve o’clock. My job’s contents are service, selling, and replenishment of stocks. That’s very hard work.



Last Saturday, very happily thing happened for me. I always mistake at part-time job. However, then, I had no mistakes, so I had something in reserve. I work hard more than usual, for example, smiling better, sales talk better, and replenishment of stocks better. Then, I was praised from a customer. She said to me, “Your smile is good.” It was first time. I was very happy! I thought I try to work hard more than.



However, at part-time job, there are worried things for me. For example, I’m a college student, so I should study hard, too. For the reason, compatibility of both studying and my part-time jobs. And, I want to have playtime more, for example, meeting friends or boyfriends, going to trip, being free time, and sleeping all day. However, because I work part-time job, I can’t usually do anything. I’ll try to contemplate those things. I’ll manage to get it.


[235 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment