Monday, April 28, 2014

My hobbies


Today, I’m going to talk about my hobbies.


I have three hobbies. First, I like drawing pictures. When I was a high school student, I was in the art club. I'm good at drawing person, animal, and some plants.

I have been good at drawing since younger. My mother said me, “You always drew pictures. I knew your mind from pictures.” I was surprised by her saying. I was very glad because I knew first time what my parents saw me. However, I didn’t remember it. Now, I like drawing too!


Second, I like to engrave. When I was a junior high school student, I engraved a picture from foot block. Then, I was praised from art teacher and commended. I made cat, dog, caw, and a lot of animals. I was good at carving a wood print. My product which I carve my father working got gold prize at contest competition in Kumamoto city. I was very happy! I like to engrave, so I’m going to keep carving in the future.

              

The last, I like cooking! I’m good at it. I always help my mother cooking. Also, I cook for my boyfriend. I improve my cooking skill then. My favorite dish is tohu hamburger. This dish’s point is to mix with mayonnaise. By this point, tohu hamburger can be more delicious!  Also, radish salad is my favorite dish too. This dish is mixed radish and mayonnaise and canned tuna. This dish’s point is to rub sliced radishes with salt. By this point, radish salad is more tasty and spicy. In the future, I want to be a good wife and mother, so I want to make progress more over!

[280 words]

2 comments:

  1. I was impressed by what you wrote about your hobby. I want to be good cooker. Please tell me cooking food and how to make boyfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reading, Ai.
    I can cook easily food.You can cook it!
    Also, you know how to make boyfriend, already?

    ReplyDelete