Wednesday, June 11, 2014

My Language Skills

Ten years ago, I was 10 years old. Then, Kanji was so difficult for me, and I didn't know English. I didn't listen to English songs. I didn't watched English movies. I didn't speak English. Five years ago, I was 15 years old. Then, I studied English at school. The studying was English grammar and listening skills. I didn't like this studying, but I was interested in English. I often listened to English songs, and I sometimes watched the English movie. Also, I liked K-POP, so I listened  to Korean music. I could to sing Korean songs.

Now, I'm 20 years old. I learned English more deeply. Before, I studied only English grammar. However, I learn about the history of English, the assimilation of Western culture, and the other now. Also, I learned French.

Five years from now, I will be 25 years old. Then, I want to go to a lot of foreign countries. For example, I want to go to Turkey.

[163 words]

2 comments:

  1. Hi Akino,

    Have you forgotten to publish your draft essay, Essay 1-03a, about your language learning history and plans?

    Please let me know in a reply to this comment as soon as possible.

    Cheers, PB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry. I have forgotten to publish essay.
      I published essay now.

      Delete