Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Essay 1-03a: My Language Learning Story and Plans

I was born in Japan. When I was born, I couldn't all languages. First, I was taught Japanese by my family. I learned basic Japanese, for example, greeting, how to express emotion, and other things. However, I couldn't learn Japanese grammar and how to write Japanese. I had only basic Japanese skills.

When I was five years old, I started to learn about how to write Japanese at the nursery school. I wrote "Hiragana" and "Katakana" first time. As soon as, I liked to write Japanese, so I always wrote words then. Also, I started to learn English, too. At the time, an American was boarding at my house for half a year. I was taught how to speak basic English by him. Then, I could write "Hiragana" and "Katakana", and I could speak basic English. However, I couldn't know both grammar.

Ten years ago, I was 4th grade of an elementary school. I was studying Kanji. It was so difficult for me. However, I liked to write Kanji and study new it. Also, I started to study Japanese grammar. I wasn't good at studying grammar. I didn't know other foreign languages.

Five years ago, I was 3rd grade of a junior high school. l was learning how to read novels, essays, and poems in Japanese. I started to learn English from when I was a junior high school student. I learned alphabet, English grammar, words, greeting, and other things. I didn't like this studying, but I was interested in English. I often listened to English songs, and I sometimes watched the English movie. I had gone to cram school for a high school entrance examination. I studied English, Japanese, and other things more harder. Also, I liked K-POP, so I listened  to Korean music. I could to sing Korean songs.

Now, I'm 20 years old. I'm going to University. I learned English and Japanese more deeply. I learn English grammar, new words, new idioms, and other things. Studying in university is more difficult than what I learned in high school. Also, I learn about the history of English, the assimilation of Western culture, and the other now. They are so hard for me. However, I like knowing about them. I learned French at University. French grammar is very difficult, but I was interested in it. I studied more harder, so I could understand French just a little bit.

Five years from now, I will be 25 years old. I want to speak English fluently in the future. I will go around the world. For example, America, England, and other foreign countries. I study English hard for my dream.

[439 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment