Tuesday, June 3, 2014

My brother's Wedding!

Today, I'm going to talk about my brother's wedding.

Last Saturday, May 31, my brother cerebrated a wedding at The Hotel Castle. My brother got married beautiful woman. She name is Aika. She was from Saitama. My brother and Aika felt the strain this day. The wedding started at 2:00 pm, but my family went there at 10:30 am because we had to prepare for wedding. I and my mother put on Kimono. Also, my aunts put on kimono too. My niece dressed up! She was so cut! My mother and father looked happy. So, I felt so happy, too.

While the wedding, the time goes by was so fast for me. I walk with my brother, when he had to change dress. After a long time, I took hand in hand with my brother. I was embarrassing, but I felt very happy.

The last of this wedding, my brother said gratitude comments for came person, family, friends, and the other person. He shed tears of gratitude. I thought he was really happy and thankful for everyone. I cried, too.

This day, everyone made happy by my brother and his wife's love.

I want to be happy like them.

[199 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment