Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Journal G


              My memorable experience is that I have spent a year preparing for the university entrance examinations in Kokeijuku after I left high school. The experience was very hard for me, and I felt stress. However, I could change for the better by the experience.

           One year ago, I failed the university entrance examination . I was really terrible, so I didn’t want to do anything. Besides, I didn’t want to study especially, but I had to go to the cramming school because I try the university entrance examination again. I decided to go to Kokeijuku.

At first, I tensed very much because there weren’t my friends there. However, Kokeijuku held a lot of interesting events! For example, volleyball tournament, excursion to Aso, and participating in Zuibyo parade. I enjoyed those events, and I was able to make a lot of friends. I learned not only studying but also pleasure by making new friends in Kokeijuku. Also, new friends helped me various situation. For example, when I didn’t understand studying, and when I was suffering from university. They heard my worry, and they taught me studying. I was very happy to meet them.

Besides, in Kokeijuku, I was able to meet wonderful teachers. Before I entered there, I hated math! I couldn’t understand necessity of math. However, I met Mr.Numata who was math teacher. He was very kind, and his how to teach was very conscientious. Thanks to him I came to like math. Other teachers were professional, too.

I could meet various person and experience a lot of situation in Kokeijiku. I had a very hard time, but I could change for the better. Also, I was able to get irreplaceable friends and teacher. I think that the year is my treasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment