Friday, December 5, 2014

Essay 2-03a: Learning with computers

We usually use computers and learn with computers. For students, it's necessary to do homework and searching knowledge by computers. Also, computers have a lot of convenient tools.

When the students study and do their homework, they usually use computers. In Writing class, they write Essays, Book reviews, and Daily blogs by computers. In Reading class, they must finish News Quiz assignment, so they use website, for example, The Japan Times and The Japan News. In addition to these, they can finish their homework in Speaking class, doing Typing homework, and English central by computers.

The students often use computers not just homework but also searching. For example, they use Yahoo and Google as method of searching. In addition, Google have a lot of function. People can use Gmail, Google Drive, Map, Blogger, and translation not only searching service.

The last, in computer, there are a lot of convenient tools. For example, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. People often use their tools. In case of students, they must use Word for reports. Also, in case of worker, they must use PowerPoint for presentation. The computers is very important in learning for people.

However, if some person don't have computer, they won't be able to use it, so There is some possibility to bring disadvantage for some person while learning. 

People have to use computer for learning without relying too much.
[229 words]

20 comments:

  1. I think computers are so important, too.
    So I would like to learn many things to use computers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you commenting, Seina!
      Let's learn about computer together.

      Delete
  2. I think to use computer is difficult for me.
    Do you like to use computer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading.
      I don't like to use computer.haha

      Delete
  3. Hi !! Akinoooo!!!!!!!

    your essay is very interesting !!!!!!
    and this essay is easy to read for me !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think computer is necessary for everyone now.
    When you search something, which do you often use, Yahoo or Google?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading!
      I agree with you, Satoko!
      I often use Google, because it's more useful for me than Yahoo.

      Delete
  5. I'm not good at use the computer.
    Are you good at use the computer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading, Karin!
      I'm not good at using computer!haha

      Delete
  6. Nice Essay! I found your essay very nice! I wanted you ask something. what do you think of using computers? It can be used for good way but there is a user who doesn't use it for good way. I would say, you should write it a little bit more in detail. However, You did really nice! Keep going!:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading and suggesting, Hayato-san.
      I think computers is very convenient, but people shouldn't rely to them because they wouldn't use their abilities if they do it.

      Delete
  7. Hi, Akkino!!!
    Your essay is easy to understand for me.
    I agree with you.
    What do you like computer's function?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading, Yuria!
      I often use Word and Google search, so I like them.

      Delete
  8. Your essay has many example of our experiences of learning English with using computers, so your essay is friendly for most students. In addition, When do you usually use computers? I often use them, so I feeling convenient for them. However, I always feel eye strain.I think if you add some people's reaction who other students, your essay become more friendly for not only this university's students but also other people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading and suggesting, Oguchi-kun.
      I always use computers in doing homework. I feel my eyes strain too.
      I plan to use your good advice!

      Delete
  9. Your essay is very interesting!
    Are computers necessary thing to you too?
    I also think computers are very convenience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading, Nana.
      Yes. I agree with you.

      Delete
  10. Hi, Akinooooo!
    Your essay is very good!!
    I think so too.
    What tools do you like the best?
    If you write more disadvantage information, your essay become better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ume-shaaaaaan!
      Thank you for reading! I like Google, I always search by it.hahaha

      Delete