Saturday, December 6, 2014

BR 2-01: Why I Sneeze, Shiver, Hiccup, and Yawn (Melvin Berger, 1983)


"A strong patellar reflex is usually a sign of a healthy nervous system "

When I was so younger, I din't know reason for sneeze, hiccup, shiver, and yawn. In this book, I could find the answer to these and lots of other questions about reflexes. All of reason is reflexes. I thought these happenings were so bad for my health, but they are the evidence of body's normalcy activity. I learned new knowledge by this book.

I want to learn more deeply, and I hope other person know these evidence. I think people have to learn about their own bodies. 
[101 words]

Reference

Berger, Melvin (1983). "Why I Sneeze, Shiver, Hiccup, and Yawn". London, England; Harper Collins Publishers

No comments:

Post a Comment