Thursday, October 2, 2014

Essay 2-01a: My Best Room!

I'm going to write about my favorite place. I have a lot of favorite places, for example, my living room, my bathroom, my parents' bedroom.However, The best of all places is my room in my home. I have a lot of memories in my room, for example, pleasure, sad, amazing, and other things. I could experience and grow up there. I like my room, so my room is the most favorite place.

I have spent in my room for 20 years. While 20 years, I experienced a lot of things. Among then, I have three things that the most memorable. I want to introduce about that. The first, it's that when I went to bet alone for the first time. In that time, I couldn't sleep alone, so I was very terrible to do. I still remember that well. But now, I think that it was an important memory, because I could learn one of the feeling of independence by this thing. The second, it's that when I studied so hard for high school entrance exam. I studied eight hours a day everyday. I really studied hard!!! So, I can sometime gain self-confidence by this memory still now. The third, it's when I felt sad, for example, when my grandmother died, when my pets died, and when I was scolded by my mother. Then, I always went to my room, and I cried alone. At that time, I was very sad, but I could think positively by considering alone at my room. From things like these, I can grow up at my room.

The memories is full at my room. Also, there are a lot of relaxation items. One of the healing item is teddy bear! I have 7 teddy bears, they are so cute. They are felt relaxed for me. When I'm lonely, they stay close to me, so I can feel relived and relax. And, there are the other stuffed toys. For example, Totoro of "Totoro", Simba of "The Lion King" , and Olaf of "Frozen". I think my teddy bears and stuffed toys live in reality, so I can feel relaxed by seeing them. I really love them. They are my treasure.

From reason like these, I like my room very much, so here is the most favorite place for me. When I'm at my room, I can feel relaxed. Also, I have a lot of memories there for growing up. Of course a lot of healing items such as teddy bear and important memories are my treasure. However, I think my room is my treasure in itself, so I really feel my room is the most favorite place.

[442 words]


8 comments:

  1. Hi Akino! I love Olaf too! I want it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading, Ai!
      I can't give you Olaf...haha!

      Delete
  2. I think your room is very cute!
    How long do you spend time at your room everyday?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading, Satoko!
      I always spend my room almost every time. haha!

      Delete
  3. My favorite place is my room too! It is why relax. I want to lie my bed long time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading, Momochin.
      Please lie your bed! I don't stop you.

      Delete
  4. I like my room, too! And I want to visit your room.
    I want to see many teddy bears!!
    What do you usually do in your room?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Seina! Thank you for reading.
      I always read books and comics, and watch DVD.
      Please visit my room next time!

      Delete