Friday, May 17, 2013

Journal A

I always make much of the form of eyes and quality of voice and clothes, when I judge the personality and abilities of person. If the eyes of the person are shape, I suppose that the person will have a severe character. On the other hand, if the eyes of the person are round form, I suppose that the person will have a calm character. Next, I tell about quality of voice. If the voice of the person is high tone, I guess that the person is a strong person of the self-assertion, because a voice sounds around. Adversely, the voice is low tone, I guess that the person is a shy person, because it cannot hear a opinion. Finally, I think that personality comes out to clothes. Therefore, if the clothes of the person are showy, I guess that it is a person with the originality. Also, the clothes of the person are settled down on, I guess that it is a person who follows a rule properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment