Wednesday, January 21, 2015

TH 2-10: My favorite members (2014.10.26)



Today, I'm going to write about my favorite members. My favorite member is my friend, Muratomi-san and Gussan. I like them as good friends. This time, I want to introduce my favorite friends. Recently, I have a lot of unhappy things. I was depressed very much. At such time, without I talk about the reason, they understood me, and they invited to play and go to shopping for pastime. So, I went shopping and to eat sweets with them. I really enjoyed it! They made me happy. We went to Amamiya. The café is Japanese sweets café. We like Green tea and anko, and kinako…so we love Japanese sweets! We fully enjoyed, and I promised to come to this café with them. Also, in this winter vacation, we’re going to go to Tosu premium outlet for shopping together. I really look forward to go there and spend with them.
[149 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment